Tuesday 18 September 2012

Behind the scenes at Shimmy in the City!!

Well, I've just sent out the last Shimmy in the City newsletter and now the fun really starts!! From tomorrow onwards I'll be blogging and tweeting my way through one of the most exciting weekends British bellydancing has ever seen!!

Khaled has just picked up Kazafy from Heathrow, I'll be giving you the show running order tomorrow, Aziza, Orit and Prince Kayammer arrive on Thursday and on Friday we go to pick up Dina and the festival swings into action!!

So bookmark this link and check back every day to get the latest gossip, fun and insider info from Shimmy in the City!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really welcome comments and love to read them but I would ask you to please be kind! I really don't mind criticism but please make it constructive. And if your comment is rude or just downright unpleasant, I will delete it.